- Equipped with a Braun Millinnium ll hydraulic wheelchair lift (800 lb lift capacity) The best on the market.
- 4 point TITAN Sure-Lok auto tension wheelchair tie downs that exceed ADA requirements.
- Raised roof and door with 7ft clearance inside. Additional seating for family members or caregivers (no extra charge).
- HDTV with DVD for entertainment while heading to your destination in comfort and style.
- Equipped with a spare wheelchair for clients temporary use.
- Extra blankets upon request for client comfort.
- ABC fire extinguisher that meets NFPA code.
- OSHA & ANSI Emergency First Aid equipment.
- GPS logistics navigation to ensure safe and timely transport.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Our vans are serviced regularly, cleaned and sanitized after each transport.
- Climate controlled (Dual Zone Heat and Air Conditioning Units).
- Hands free headset smart phones connected with our dispatch center.
- Inspected by Florida Department of Transportation annually. We utilize full size Super Duty Ford E-350 Flex Fuel Hybrid Wheelchair Vans, capable of carrying 2 wheelchairs, and has a 37″ wide lift. It can also carry up to 5 additional passengers.
- Extra-large client transport capability.
Note: If you or a family member is traveling in an extra large chair be sure the destination you are traveling to can accommodate the chair’s width. Private homes and some physician's offices have narrow doorways that will not accommodate extra-wide wheelchairs. Knowing the outside width from wheel to wheel would be beneficial if possible.